Get the World Aids Day animation embed code here
Statistics concerning HIV/AIDS:
• There are over a million estimated people in the USA living with HIV/AIDS (hhs.gov)
• 21% of people that are infected don’t know it (aids.gov)
• There are around 56,000 new cases of HIV/AIDS reported yearly (cdc.gov)
• In 2007, men accounted for 74% of new cases, African Americans accounted for 51% of new cases, and most new cases fell within the age range of 20-49 (cdc.gov)
Founded by Bono to aid in the fight against AIDS in Africa, Project (RED) has raised over $140 million dollars globally and helped over 80,000 people suffering from AIDS in Africa receive care and treatment.
For purchases made on December 1st:
• Starbucks will donate 5 cents for every handcrafter beverage purchased.
• Gap will contribute 1% of their generated revenues from their stores in the US and Canada.
• Dell will double their contributions to (PRODUCT)RED™ from of Nov. 26-Dec. 2.
You can also show your support for World AIDS Day by:
• Wearing a red ribbon, or the color red.
• Purchasing Project (RED) products.
• Making a donation to Project (RED) or other AIDS charities
• Getting TESTED!
Project (RED) Blog: CLICK HERE
Join (RED): CLICK HERE
(RED) on Twitter: CLICK HERE
(PRODUCT) RED Special Edition iPod: CLICK HERE
(COFFEE) RED Whole Bean Coffee: CLICK HERE
(RED) products via Google: CLICK HERE